Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

Poor naive Mark! In no way affiliated...they're all strongly historically and ideologically linked.

In lending your support to scum like EDL you're lending support to scummers every bit as twisted and evil as any Islamist bomber. You're giving your support to people who rejoiced at the Soho pub bombings. Don't believe me? Try asking your EDL scumpals what they think of gays. IF you dare.

Why not ask the EDL LGBT division? http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/EDL.LGBT.Division

I dont like to defend the EDL but Halibut, you must do better than that.

As for Terry Jones, let the man come and speak, then debate someone from, say, HopeNotHate. Or get him on George Galloways show. GG would eat him alive. As people have said, the way to defeat arguments which you disagree with is not to silence them, but to debate them.

Why not ask the EDL LGBT division? http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/EDL.LGBT.Division

As for Terry Jones, let the man come and speak, then debate someone from, say, HopeNotHate. Or get him on George Galloways show. GG would eat him alive. As people have said, the way to defeat arguments which you disagree with is not to silence them, but to debate them.

Why give him any credibility by engaging in a debate with him?

He is hate preacher of no significance, better just to deny him a Visa like we do islamic hate preachers and ignore him. Or should we allow islamic hate preachers here too, to please the EDL and their supporters? After all hate breeds hate they are two sides of the same coin, they feed and recruit off each other.

So, if I set up a facetube page called:

"The EDL Kitten-Punching Branch"

you'd accept that as proof the EDL punch kittens?

What some idiots say on facebook is proof of nothing more than some people have way too much time on their hands.

Try asking your EDL scumpals what they think of gays. IF you dare.

What's muslims take on Gays? or christian folk? or just folk in general that have the opinion it's wrong.

Not that i agree with that opinion....you can not narrow it down to one bunch of people, you silly billy.

Why give him any credibility by engaging in a debate with him?

He is hate preacher of no significance, better just to deny him a Visa like we do islamic hate preachers and ignore him. Or should we allow islamic hate preachers here too, to please the EDL and their supporters? After all hate breeds hate they are two sides of the same coin, they feed and recruit off each other.

Terry Jones does not say that non-belivers should be killed. The situation is different. Maybe starving him of the oxygen of publicity is the way forward, but the Home Secretary banning him is not the way to do it.

So, if I set up a facetube page called:

"The EDL Kitten-Punching Branch"

you'd accept that as proof the EDL punch kittens?

What some idiots say on facebook is proof of nothing more than some people have way too much time on their hands.

It appears to be a genuine group. I have nothing to do with the EDL so I cannot tell you for certain. There appears to be other discussion of the division elsewhere on the internet though so like I said, it appears genuine.

I think he should be allowed in. In an interview I saw on the news, he said he fully intended to submit to the law of the land if he visited the UK and would not be saying anything to incite hatred or violence. I think that's fair enough, and if he did break the law by inciting hatred or violence, he can be arrested for it.

Archived