Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

Terry Jones was warned by U.S. authorities that this might happen, his desire to be in the media spotlight was so overwhelming that he couldn't see how his actions would impact on others. If I was a relative of one of the murdered UN workers I'd want him prosecuted for accessory to murder.
If I threatened to beat my nieghbour to death with a lump hammer sould anyone mock something I feel passonate about, who'd be responsible for my actions if saw reason to follow through with my threat and murder my nieghbour?

You seeem to covering two subjects. Paedophile activities. terrorsit activities? These are not covered under the First Amendemnt. They are criminal activities

Slanders and libels? Anyone can make them under the First Amendment but the vicitm has a right to seek damages through a court trial if he/she wishes to do so and can prove that they were slanderous.

Incitement? The spoken words aalso fall under First Amendemnt rights but actions of violence or hate afterwards are criminal offences.

You can say what you want but if you do be prepared for the consequences if you follow through with actions that fall under the criminal code

You were talking about, and my comments were about freedoms as a moral concept. You are now talking about the US Constitution.

You seem to be changing the subject. My point was and still is that the freedom of speech is not an absolute right. The US Constitution you are now referring to expresses it as a qualified freedom, so the evidence you are introducing is in opposition to and contradicts your original statement.

If I threatened to beat my nieghbour to death with a lump hammer sould anyone mock something I feel passonate about, who'd be responsible for my actions if saw reason to follow through with my threat and murder my nieghbour?

I'm sorry danot but this just doesn't make any sense, I don't understand what your trying to say.

Has Terry Jones blown anyone up? Has Terry Jones said anybody else should blow others up? Has Terry Jones even said anybody should be blown up?

he didn't say that, no. but he knew what his words would result in, or, at least, likely to result in. i wouldn't go as far as saying he should be charged as an accessory to murder, but he definitely should be held accountable for the consequences of his words.

Stars and Stripes are burnt all the time in the Islamic world. What you don't see is lynch mobs in the USA beheading Muslims because of it.

Terry Jones is a nut job but he has the right to burn the Koran just as much as a Muslim would have the right to burn the bible. It's unfortunate that people in the UN building were killed by an out of control mob but are we to be intimidated into suppressing our rights by the threats from a part of the world whose laws and mentalities are still back in the middle ages?

I'm sorry danot but this just doesn't make any sense, I don't understand what your trying to say.
Sorry webster, I'll type slower.

If I threatened to beat my neighbour to death with a lump hammer should anyone mock something/anything that I feel passionately about. Who would be held responsible for my neighbours death If I felt that someone had given me a reason to murder him?

Archived