Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

sure, he has 'the right' to. we all have the right to do a lot of things. but whether or not we should do those things really is what separates us' from irresponsible nuts.

It didn't break any laws, but he did it knowing that it would be perceived as massively provocative by some people. I think he was grossly irresponsible and I think he knew that it was a realistic prospect that violence would ensue.

sure, he has 'the right' to. we all have the right to do a lot of things. but whether or not we should do those things really is what separates us' from irresponsible nuts.

I'm not even sure if Jones did actually burn a Koran. Last I heard a couple of months ago was that he had decided against it after receiving calls from Obama.

Anyway even cartoonists get death threats for depicting Mohammed in a humorous light.

Muslim law doesnt exist in the western world and that's the first and last of the whole issue

It didn't break any laws, but he did it knowing that it would be perceived as massively provocative by some people. I think he was grossly irresponsible and I think he knew that it was a realistic prospect that violence would ensue.
Halibut, stop with this line of argument because you're criticising your own views on women who dress provocatively who get wolf whistled by men. How can you be so hypocritical?

I think most people would mock someone who passionately desired to kill someone using a lump hammer, personally I'd think they were bonkers.
What about someone who murders innocent people because someone else as burned copies of the koran or drawn a cartoon of profit mohammed... do you think they are bonkers?

What about someone who murders innocent people because someone else as burned copies of the koran or drawn a cartoon of profit mohammed... do you think they are bonkers?

Yes, people who murder and use the infallibility of their dead dogmas as an excuse are bonkers.

Archived