Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

Trust the EDL to be interested in him :roll: It will be like dumb vs dumber with them. I wonder if he will invite the EDL to attend Church with him :P

Your just one of many ill-informed an arrogant people on this forum it seems you know nothing about the EDL so i suggest you keep your pathetic comments to yourself.

I am a proud supporter of the English Defence League because they are fighting back against these extremeist scumbags who think it's right to burn our flags & effigys of our prime minister not to mention the placards of death to all those who insult Islam.

Islamic extremeists have no place in our country if they don't like it they can take the first plane out of here.

That's the point though, we do have laws against inciting religious hatred.

What aload of rubbish laws against Racial Hatred when was the last time Theresa May came out and spoke up against these extremeist scumbags who burned our poppys burned our flags burned effigys & held up placards inciting racial hatred & called for death to non muslims and all those that insult Islam.

Oh yes that's right not once has she came out and spoke up against these scumbags because she hasn't got the bottle to come out & condemn them because she is scared of upsetting the muslims.

Your just one of many ill-informed an arrogant people on this forum it seems you know nothing about the EDL so i suggest you keep your pathetic comments to yourself.

On the other hand, I know plenty about them.

They aren't defending England, or the English way of life. They are yet another front for the extremist racists that have always inhabited the fringes of UK politics.

They have no more relevance than the BNP had, or C18 before them, or the NF before them.

Support away M^rk. But check your bedmates very carefully.

Neither was that Dr Naik geezer who was coming to the Sheffield Arena, but he got banned didn't he? Why do you feel that this guy should be allowed in, is it because he is a non muslim?

That moron was a threat to our country that's why he was banned :loopy: that scumbag should be allowed nowhere near our country.

Can you tell me what Terry Jones has done that is so wrong apart from nearly burning the Quran.

I seem to remember it was widely reported at the time, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find :D

I think sccsux is also taking your OP as it is stated both in the OP and as quoted and highlighted in their post, see how your stupid sarcasm just looks childish!

This is some guy that said he was going to burn some fictional books like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings or something. Apparently it offended the fans of whatever book it was. But then he didn't actually burn any books. Should he be barred from entering the UK for it?

-->

-->

I just love how cocky you are and are too scared to answer any real questions put to you.

Get your story straight! Or are you scared to say what you mean, like you were in supporting suicide bombers?

You think your clever, you just look childish and worse than any politician who avoids questions, hence why I call you a hypocrite!

Archived