Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

It's not the way it came across earlier, and he won't deny it, so...

It is the way that he has come across for years though. Go and check his posting history. He's having you on.

More than the danger from terrorism is the danger of the erosion of free speech. Let the obnoxious spout their views and let them do it without being threatened with death by equally obnoxious religious zealots.

Censoring any kind of views religious or political is unhealthy. People got burned for that in the middle ages.

I fully agree. Other than on the point of foreigners deliberately coming here to exercise their "free" speech (which they already have in their homeland) here when it will in reallity cost us taxpayers a load of money, so it's not "free" it costs us money. I love eating roast beef. I would't expect to be invitied to india on a roast beef eating tour without it ******* off a bunch of Hindus so if some christian group in India invited be to guzzle my way through several cows on a bovine meat based tour of india would it be fair that the indian taxpayer picked up the tab for my security? No.

Foreigners of all persuasions need to stop using the UK as a place to come and spout their messages of hate at a huge security cost to us. We're skint and it aint funny anymore.

Lol, you really have a bee in your bonnet don't you. If you're accusing me of something, it's up to you to evidence it. Thanks.

As said, it was deleted!

You could make it easy, but you don't say much, just provocative and sarcastic, maybe that's why i'm getting you wrong, why not put me right? You've had enough chances, but avoid it and just go for the belittling option!

As I said earlier, beware of your bedfellows.

EDL = BNP = C18 = NF.

You are just a pawn to lend them a bit of respectability.

I am not part of the BNP or C18 or NF! the EDL are in no way affiliated to any of these organisations so i suggest you get your facts right.

As said, it was deleted!

You could make it easy, but you don't say much, just provocative and sarcastic, maybe that's why i'm getting you wrong, why not put me right? You've had enough chances, but avoid it and just go for the belittling option!

Jeez I've done nothing BUT try put you right. I'm quite capable of arguing a point. I'd much rather not engage in this silly one to one nonsense, but you persist. Seriously now, if you want to accuse me of something, you must prove it. I clearly explained on the other thread, but you must have ignored it. Now can you please stop persueing me like some dumb love struck puppy dog.

I am not part of the BNP or C18 or NF! the EDL are in no way affiliated to any of these organisations so i suggest you get your facts right.

Christopher Renton is an EDL activist, is he not?

Does that make him your bedfellow? Are you ok with that?

As said, it was deleted!

Be fair, you kept raising with wilder and wilder claims and he kept checking, he played the better poker hand.

He was just yanking your chain, just a bit of fun.

Archived