Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

Be fair, you kept raising with wilder and wilder claims and he kept checking, he played the better poker hand.

He was just yanking your chain, just a bit of fun.

Wilder claims, i've only come with one, yet he won't deny it, i've stated why I can't prove my side, he can easily prove his easily!

I was talking about the laws regarding inciting religious hatred, not racial hatred, there is a difference. Terry Jones has form in this area, let him come and his ass will be thrown into jail when he spits out his bile. Maybe he should respect this countries laws?

You don't have to speak out against every thing that are wrong in this world, it is accepted that it is wrong. This isn't a hard concept to grasp, or do you expect our politicians to make statements about everything that they find disgusting?

You should be careful for what you wish for then because lots of people also find the EDL's action disgraceful as well.

Well at least we stand up for this country which is what alot of you fence sitters need to realise is the Government are doing nothing about these scumbags they wan't to blow us all up yet they still do sweet FA!!! they have no place in our country.

I call how I see it, not seen you deny it so, I still see you as supporting Muslim terrorists!

Do you not see how dumb you sound?

I've not seen you deny supporting car thieves, but I don't presume for one minute that you do.

I've not seen you deny supporting fraud, but I don't presume for one minute that you do.

I've not seen you deny supporting rape, but I don't presume for one minute that you support rapists.

....and we could carry on right the way through the statute books. It's a pointless exercise, and I don't see why I should make an exception just because you're nearly peeing your pants over it.

I've not seen you deny supporting car thieves, but I don't presume for one minute that you do.

I've not seen you deny supporting fraud, but I don't presume for one minute that you do.

I've not seen you deny supporting rape, but I don't presume for one minute that you support rapists.

....and we could carry on right the way through the statute books. It's a pointless exercise, and I don't see why I should make an exception just because you're nearly peeing your pants over it.

Just because the thread has been deleted it doesn't mean i'm dumb.

OK, so say I say no more, are you happy that I go away believing you support the bombing in Sweden?

Just think, this thread is about how we should treat someone who suggests being controversial!

Most people would be happy to deny that they support Islamic extremists! e.g. the bombing in Sweden!

Why would they need to? It is obvious that sane people don't.

Actually, there should be evidence of me being against all of those that you've mentioned!

I fully agree. Other than on the point of foreigners deliberately coming here to exercise their "free" speech (which they already have in their homeland) here when it will in reallity cost us taxpayers a load of money, so it's not "free" it costs us money. I love eating roast beef. I would't expect to be invitied to india on a roast beef eating tour without it ******* off a bunch of Hindus so if some christian group in India invited be to guzzle my way through several cows on a bovine meat based tour of india would it be fair that the indian taxpayer picked up the tab for my security? No.

Foreigners of all persuasions need to stop using the UK as a place to come and spout their messages of hate at a huge security cost to us. We're skint and it aint funny anymore.

So what it amounts to is the fear of Muslim reaction if Jones shows up which merely reinforces my point that they call the shots.

Maybe all speakers from overseas should have their visa applications footnoted

"Subject to Muslim approval" :D

Did you read the thread earlier, can you bring it back. The one about the facebook page for the suicide bomber?

And obviously it wasn't obvious!

I didn't read the contentious bits. And I can't bring it back either.

You can look at mj's posting history though... or take my word for the fact that he is the least likely Muslim extremist apologist in the whole world... ever:D

Archived