Anyone with surname "May"

Hazelmay

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I used to work with a painter and decorater at the English Steel Corporation back in the early to mid sixties. His name was Tony May.At the time he would have been in his mid to late twenties--- Hope this helps

That was my Uncle by dads Brother and we did not know he worked at the steel works.

Is anyone with the surname May, or from the May family, out there?

My father is Harry May and lost touch with his family after the war. He was brought up by his grandmother and had no brothers or sisters but I know he had Aunts and Uncles and cousins. I would be interested to hear from anyone who might be a family member.

My friend married a David May from Sheffield they now live in Worksop can find you contact address if you wish

Anyone remember Patrick May born in 1915 Park Sheffield. Married Edith Tew - Children Terry, Mick, Tony & Carol. All info gratefully recieved

hiya, i knew a jack may in the late 50s he had a son called derek they lived down dean lane at the back of viners cutlery firm just off bath st he told of the time derek was in the forces and was about to box in a bout and his apponent was brian london as amateures, he wrote to his dad jack to say if he beat b/london he would get a weeks leave or spend a week in hospital it was as he said the latter.

Archived