A megathread of moans!

Sunni

dog owners who have let their dogs <REMOVED> on the paths in the snow hoping it will magically disapear when the snow melts...............................WELL IT DOSENT!!!!!

I'd love to form a revenge committee to ensure any crap left on the pavement was trampled all over the dog owners house.

I'd love to form a revenge committee to ensure any crap left on the pavement was trampled all over the dog owners house.

We could bake em a christmas cake with it, got loads where I live, had to wash me boots this morning, and I am the family's walking turd alert me, always staying "watch where your walking", but, got caught out last night even though I walked on the road cos I knew what the path was like!

dog owners who have let their dogs <REMOVED> on the paths in the snow hoping it will magically disapear when the snow melts...............................WELL IT DOSENT!!!!!

I'm with you on this one!! dirty dirty dirty!

Well my moan is about a fashion or two we see about today. Don't get me wrong I grew up through the skinhead and punk eras, to name two, I've seen my share of fashion victims.

The fashions that annoy me most these days is when some young lad wears his jeans hanging down at the back. They look ridiculous, its so unflattering. There'll be some red faces in the future when they look back at the photos.

Another one is this bonnet thing. 20 year old bloke with a babies bonnet on. Pillocks..

And while I'm at it. Grown men who play on computer games, pillocks..

Archived