Please help a fellow sheffielder

nxs

Hope this is allowed,

Hello, im currently doing a competition on facebook and although im doing well im not doing well enough, If anyone has facebook and wouldnt mind helping me out id be extreamly grateful, just click my link then click like and thats it.

http://www.treatyourgeek.co.uk/wishList.php/1254884716_Sarah_Revill/

Thankyou in advance.

Sairz x

Hope this is allowed,

Hello, im currently doing a competition on facebook and although im doing well im not doing well enough, If anyone has facebook and wouldnt mind helping me out id be extreamly grateful, just click my link then click like and thats it.

http://www.treatyourgeek.co.uk/wishList.php/1254884716_Sarah_Revill/

Thankyou in advance.

Sairz x

It's your competition mate, it's to check your ability, do you need your shoe laces tighing ?.

Sorry, we now have a Tory government that propagate selfishness and greed, so no help.

See theres the problem with the world, individuals who see a need to insult others, I came on and asked for help, I did not come on and demand people do so.

On a more positive note I would like to thank those who took the time like my link and even those who decided for whatever reason not to but took the time to read, Thanks.

Sarah x

See theres the problem with the world, individuals who see a need to insult others, I came on and asked for help, I did not come on and demand people do so.

On a more positive note I would like to thank those who took the time like my link and even those who decided for whatever reason not to but took the time to read, Thanks.

Sarah x

It does not matter, you get no help

Archived