Anyone else panicking over Christmas?

Bloody Hell! Is it Boxing day already? Have I slept through the whole of the "festivities"? Well praise the lord.

Have I missed The Pogues?

Just clicked! ... Shane (Mac Gowan) teeth ... the Pogues! Am I right? :o

(I notice my last post has been edited due to the use of the highly offensive colloquial term for the buttocks ... let's hope Andrew Marr doesn't join the forum!) :hihi:

Just clicked! ... Shane (Mac Gowan) teeth ... the Pogues! Am I right? :o

(I notice my last post has been edited due to the use of the highly offensive colloquial term for the buttocks ... let's hope Andrew Marr doesn't join the forum!) :hihi:

You are!

And you've got a dirty mouth! Now just mind your language ;)

I hope you're painting as you type.

P.S. I notice "Bloody" is acceptable!

Yaaay! ... Just finished another bloody portrait! :clap:

Just another 9 to go! :gag:

Do I celebrate by going to buy some of that stuff ... what's it called? - oh yeah ...food!

I've just accidentally drunk some of my paint water instead of my cuppa! ... will I die? :gag:

Yaaay! ... Just finished another bloody portrait! :clap:

Just another 9 to go! :gag:

Do I celebrate by going to buy some of that stuff ... what's it called? - oh yeah ...food!

I've just accidentally drunk some of my paint water instead of my cuppa! ... will I die? :gag:

There you go! Give a problem enough thought and eventually you come up with a solution!;)

Archived