Anyone else panicking over Christmas?

Who are you trying to kid now? Half six in the morning,my arse! I think it's sucking pink bushes that buggers up your time keeping.;)

Shut up mr Teeth! ... check the post times! Think youre bloody stretching it with your language! :hihi:

Have you remembered to do the one for Auntie Mabel? Oh and don't forget strange Uncle Arthur he'll go ballistic [again ] if you miss him out.

Button it mort! ... I'm having a prob doing nieces and nephews, brothers, sisters in law and parents ... not the whole bloomin' family Christmas tree!

I'm counting on everyone else dying ... bit of a long shot I know! :D

Have you remembered to do the one for Auntie Mabel? Oh and don't forget strange Uncle Arthur he'll go ballistic [again ] if you miss him out.

Button it mort! ... I'm having probs doing brothers, sisters in law, nieces, nephews and parents! :gag: Can't stretch to the whole bloomin' family Christmas tree!

I'm sort of hoping that the others will die anyway ... bit of a long shot I know but saves on paper! :D

Archived