Anyone else panicking over Christmas?

I'm scared of the things that live under our house. And I'm scared of the things in the "Brain Dead" section (as you so eloquently put it). I'm going to hide in the woods. I wish it was July. And stop telling me to shut up. There's enough people ganging up on us already!

Erm ... getting back on subject before the thread's pulled. There doesn't seem to be a single other person who's replied to this thread with christmas problems! ... Am I the only one? :huh:

It seems you are, have you finished your paintings yet?

All my pressies are bought and wrapped. The booze is bought but we have no food yet. Should I panic?

No! ... not finished my paintings yet ... still have seven more to go! trying desperately to come up with excuses for why not to do them. Thing is ... i've shot myself in the foot now. I can't give some of my family paintings which have taken a considerable amount of thought and time and record tokens to the rest. Questions will be asked!

You any good with a brush? :help:

Another Christmas struggler here, cards bought but not written, 3 pressies bought just stocking fillers no time/money for more :o Christmas tree sitting still folded and barren of baubles by the telly, one solitary card on the mantlepeice and I am still struggling to actually care.

I would be more than happy to hibernate for a couple of weeks and miss it all, does anyone fancy running away to a cottage in the peak district? log fire cupboard of food, comfy beds (for sleeping in...what do you think I mean this is not a dating post :suspect: ) no telly and no pc just get rid of Christmas this year...ahh bliss!

Another Christmas struggler here, cards bought but not written, 3 pressies bought just stocking fillers no time/money for more :o Christmas tree sitting still folded and barren of baubles by the telly, one solitary card on the mantlepeice and I am still struggling to actually care.

I would be more than happy to hibernate for a couple of weeks and miss it all, does anyone fancy running away to a cottage in the peak district? log fire cupboard of food, comfy beds (for sleeping in...what do you think I mean this is not a dating post :suspect: ) no telly and no pc just get rid of Christmas this year...ahh bliss!

Me and my OH hired a cottage in Whitby for a week last Christmas. There was loads of snow and it was bitterly cold outside but we had a great big log fire to keep us warm, loads of yummy food and we took decorations with us.

We flew a kite on the snow covered beach on Chrismas day before going back for a fantastic candle lit meal and loads of cuddles! Best Christmas ever!

I haven't thought it through as well this year though and am in absolute turmoil! :hihi:

Archived