Migrants on dole are 'true heroes' says harriet harman.

I think the BNP thugs might have something to say about that.

Well considering there is lots of legislation to prevent them from racially discriminating and they're having trouble getting around it yet Harriet Harman has enshrined her own brand of discrimination within the law means that when the actual active discrimination is happening hers is the one that has results.

There are, quite rightly, laws in place now to ensure that you cannot be denied goods or services on race grounds. Unless you're white that is, in which case their are plenty of governmental services which exclude you specifically on the grounds of race. So as far as active discrimination goes she's far more guilty than the BNP because they have the entire force of the law trying to stop them, whilst up until May she had the full force of the law promoting her discrimination.

Maybe the folks back home will spend it on a Jaguar

There is no way to enforce or dictate what it's spent on. If a scheme like this did come into place it is highly likely it would be used to launder money, fund criminal gangs and channel money spent on arms or luxuries for people in the 3rd world who already have plenty of money.

The True Heros are those who were at the awrds ceremony last night at the Imperial War Museum and also their colleagues who could not be there.

I may be mistaken but I did not see any Labour politicians presenting awards.

Strange when they sent our troops into these conflicts.

Does anyone watch the Border Control programme,seen it a few times and every time they let them go untill deportation papers are made out and never see them again,who's running the immigration department?
It amazes me too, they should ask them where they come from and if they won't tell them they shold be taken by submarine to some far away shore and dumped or by plane and given one free skydiving lesson.

Archived