Migrants on dole are 'true heroes' says harriet harman.

You "hope so". So it's not govt policy. It's just in your imagination. :huh:Don't hold your breath.

just my opinion....you think its a good idea to give these migrants free hand outs...mind you if i lived in romania...i'd be on the first bus to england the land of easy pickings...

That is the right wing media's echo chamber. Read my link and you will see how the Daily Mail has taken something innocuous and turned it in to their usual xenophobic, anti-poor, anti-charitable and anti anything good nonsense.

anti-poor....these migrants are loaded...with the free handouts

just my opinion....you think its a good idea to give these migrants free hand outs...mind you if i lived in romania...i'd be on the first bus to england the land of easy pickings...

Not at all Eastbank, but the LibDem bit of the coalition can hardly be seen as anti-immigrant (quite the reverse) and Dave will not be in a hurry to pass any more laws to shake the coalition for a while. Like I say; Dont hold your breath. This is not in the coalition agreement so Dave and Nick won't be rushing to fix it. Doesn't mean Mrs Harman was any less stupid for saying wot she said, but it's not the first stupid thing she has said and probably won't be the last.

Migrants are not allowed benefits unless certain agreements between countries are agreed and they are very few and far between.

Quite so Mecky, but no matter how often the truth is told, some people prefer to read and believe the tripe the tabloids feed them.

Migrants are not allowed benefits unless certain agreements between countries are agreed and they are very few and far between.

Asylum seekers are given council properties in Sheffield ahead of Sheffielders and weekly benefits.

And they are welcomed, poached even.

Asylum seekers are given council properties in Sheffield ahead of Sheffielders and weekly benefits.

And they are welcomed, poached even.

Oh? Can you tell me where you got this information from? BTW, an asylum seeker is not a migrant.

I look forward to hearing about her suing them then, If that's not in the news then Ill take it that your the type that would excuse them if you could them going a blind man's pockets in the street.

The truth will come out and you or the Mail will be right, be nice to see which.

Why would she sue? The press prints garbage like this daily and gets away with it. You will be telling me the Press is regulated next. :hihi:

Read what she was talking about:

http://www.leftfootforward.org/2010/12/daily-mail-misrepresents-harriet-harmans-international-development-comments/

Archived