Migrants on dole are 'true heroes' says harriet harman.

Wasn't there a programme on the box this summer about British unemployed people being given work which had previous been done by Lithuanian/Estonian workers?

Some of them didn't last more than a day or so and none of them managed to earn as much as the Lithuanians/Estonians.

Some complained that the work was too hard, others complained that the pay was too low and yet others seemed to find the work too challenging.

The employers didn't seem to be too happy with their replacement locally-hired workers.

That programme was a BBC stitch up; they got the doziest bunch of English people they could find and compared them to those hardworking Poles. Poor.

That programme was a BBC stitch up; they got the doziest bunch of English people they could find and compared them to those hardworking Poles. Poor.

A BBC stitch up? Come on, the Brits on there were perfectly representative. I've seen many like them, thick as pudding and terrified of serious work.

I don't but then again I'm not making any claims, just asking a question

I'm not making any claims either, just making a point about what we know and what we believe. Bertrand Russell's 'The Problems of Philosophy' is good reading on that subject. It should be required reading for everyone posting on an internet forum.

A BBC stitch up? Come on, the Brits on there were perfectly representative. I've seen many like them, thick as pudding and terrified of serious work.
If you can sterotype Brits is it ok for me to say something on the lines of "West Indian men are all drug pushers and pimps"?

I'll tell you what is a disgrace.

An immigrant can claim working tax credit if they are over 25, as soon as they start working.

A native who works from 13 years old for 11 years cannot unless they have children.

my best friends oh is from abroad he's lived here two years works like a donkey they don't get even one benefit he's 32 shes 23. Not all immigrants are leeches infact we have more than our share of british benefit scroungers

ps Harman needs a reality check.

the Brits on there were perfectly representative. I've seen many like them, thick as pudding and terrified of serious work.

I wonder what you would call someone who said

''The pakistani/british were perfectly representative, I've seen many quite like them, smoking skunk all day thinking they are gangsta, Treat women as long as they are white like worthless whores beneath them useful for 2 things only sex and making money off, hating anyone who is different from them yet mimicking black ''culture'', and having a massive chip on their shoulder.

Hypocrite much?

I wonder what you would call someone who said

''The pakistani/british were perfectly representative, I've seen many quite like them, smoking skunk all day thinking they are gangsta, Treat women as long as they are white like worthless whores beneath them useful for 2 things only sex and making money off, hating anyone who is different from them yet mimicking black ''culture'', and having a massive chip on their shoulder.

Hypocrite much?

Our culture has become lazy people want everything but do not want to work i've seen examples of this in most races. Nearly always boys.

asian boys/white/jews/asians/black etc etc

my best friends oh is from abroad he's lived here two years works like a donkey they don't get even one benefit he's 32 shes 23. Not all immigrants are leeches infact we have more than our share of british benefit scroungers

ps Harman needs a reality check.

whats the ADU{amalgimated donkeys union ) got to say about that then

Archived