Migrants on dole are 'true heroes' says harriet harman.

Harriet Harperson as just confirmed to me why I have never voted Labour and never will.

It has nothing to do with party poliitics and besides, this is a recent disclosure so it's not a relevant reason why you haven't voted for Labour in the past or even should do so in the future.

It has nothing to do with party poliitics and besides, this is a recent disclosure so it's not a relevant reason why you haven't voted for Labour in the past or even should do so in the future.

The story doesn't even have much to do with Labour or Harriet Harman, the story is about the way the media distorts the truth.

No matter what anyone says defending her she's still a bit of a witch in my eyes for her years of blatantly pushing positive discimination. Positive discrimination is still discrimination. The concept of a level playing field is alien to this poor excuse of a politician.

The story doesn't even have much to do with Labour or Harriet Harman, the story is about the way the media distorts the truth.

Perhaps a bit as she was talking about working tax credits and child benefit rather than being on the dole as sources of money being sent home.

But that still doesn't change the fact that she has called for tax relief on this money being sent abroad. How is it going to be possible to see what this money is spent on abroad in what is likely to be an extremely corrupt country? Basically it will end up as tax breaks for dictators arming themselves in all likelihood.

And it's unfair to subsidise gifts of money to families purely because they are not British when you clobber British people with masses of inheritance tax when their parents die and legislate to try and prevent them passing on their money while they're alive.

Anyway. Racial discrimination in it's worst form is denying someone a service or benefit based on their race and Harriet Harman has been an enthusthiastic supporter of this for a long time. To my mind she is the guiltiest person in England when it comes to racial discrimination.

Perhaps a bit as she was talking about working tax credits and child benefit rather than being on the dole as sources of money being sent home.

But that still doesn't change the fact that she has called for tax relief on this money being sent abroad. How is it going to be possible to see what this money is spent on abroad in what is likely to be an extremely corrupt country? Basically it will end up as tax breaks for dictators arming themselves in all likelihood.

And it's unfair to subsidise gifts of money to families purely because they are not British when you clobber British people with masses of inheritance tax when their parents die and legislate to try and prevent them passing on their money while they're alive.

Anyway. Racial discrimination in it's worst form is denying someone a service or benefit based on their race and Harriet Harman has been an enthusthiastic supporter of this for a long time. To my mind she is the guiltiest person in England when it comes to racial discrimination.

I think the BNP thugs might have something to say about that.

I think the BNP thugs might have something to say about that.

At least the BNP/EDL are open about their policies, the labour party gained votes by courting all the wierdows/leftys/doogoders, ne'er do wells, immigrants etc by thowing money down the drain at them.

Very tactless - daft bint:rolleyes:

Eloquently put, Cressida, and absolutely accurate.

It was tactless, whether or not she was referring to illegal worker migrants, legally resident worker migrants, workless migrants receiving welfare benefits or to any other category of people responsible for the £ billions in remittances flowing out of the country every year. 'Heroes' they are not.

Archived