Santa's Grotto Chesterfield/Sheffield

Lisa111

:help: At the risk of antagonising everyone who is tired of such questions....[sorry]

Anyone know of any good Santa's grotto's/Winter Wonderlands either in the Sheffield or Chesterfield area?

Top marks to anyone who can recommend one with real reindeer!! :thumbsup:

Thanks! :D

Thanks - keep the ideas coming!

Went to Meadowhall last year - was ok but don't think our youngest will be overly impressed with being shoved around in a queue then plonked on a strangers lap :lol: Looking for something that will hold his attention a bit longer and be better value for money...

Heard that Dobbies Garden Centre (Barlborough) used to have a good one with real reindeer - anyone been?

Dobbies was good last year, not been this year. Went to Western Park yesterday morning, didn't have to queue long. Santa was very good, jolly with a great laugh and spent a good deal of time talking to the children. You take your own pictures so there's no buying over priced souvenirs. Good value for a fiver.

meadowhall one is overpriced and ridiculously long queue which you dont see till you get through the archway thing, its double bit you can actually see and this was some time ago before it got busy! cant take own pics either, have to buy theirs for another charge on top. that said my daughter did enjoy it but i'd prob look elsewhere myself next time

Archived