Ward's Brewery

HarrietStar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well I've been in them, is pretty nice. The one I was in was quite small but v nicely done up. Kept getting locked out in the courtyard, which was a bit of a b*gger.

Outside they look allright I think, could be made to look more like what they're meant to be, rather than just flats, made to look rather nice flats if u catch my drift?

• 2 weeks later...

haha i always wondered what the landlord of that pub thought of them!

kitch - could you describe more of the inside - materials and fixtures and fittings? what is the layout of the flats like - are there long corridors or are the flats quite seperated? are the flats modern inside?

how did the flat make you feel?

also, does anyone know when the concierge guy is there? cos everytime i go he/she isnt there!

• 4 years later...

i once went on a tour of wards brewery in the late 80s from work, great day it had its own pub in there ,tour guide pulled every one your first pint then said if anyone wants another help yourselfs absolutey blotto when we finally game out

Archived