Myhermes / interparcel

Been waiting on for an item thats been at there deliver hub since 6th Dec.

This morning tracking says out for delivery !! yeaaa.

1137 Tracking says signed for by customer > eh ?:rant::rant:

I ve been in all day , watching the tv in the front window.. not one delivery van down our street today.

None of the neighbours have signed for anything.. Their contact number is constatly engaged..

Anyone know any myhermes couriers who can help me track down where my item has gone ?.. its a fairlly big item too ,

Thanks

myhermes use self employed drivers, ie anyone with a car, a parcel we are waiting for is being delivered by them, we have no clue where it is, have been told today that the person couldn't deliver it on the 6th Dec because it wouldn't fit in car, so I asked well where is it? they not sure... I am really really unhappy!

This has got to be the worse company ever, ordered from debenhams and toys r us, who both use these idiots, still waiting for toys r us, says out for delivery, that was 6th december, they ahve a bad tracking service, even toys r us reckon they are taking on more than they can handle, you cannot blame the weather for this anymore, yes it may create a backlog but they should have sorted it out by now, I am disgusted with them, I deal with couriers for work, and they are all better than these idiots, wouldnt have ordered if I had known they use this company.

This has got to be the worse company ever, ordered from debenhams and toys r us, who both use these idiots, still waiting for toys r us, says out for delivery, that was 6th december, they ahve a bad tracking service, even toys r us reckon they are taking on more than they can handle, you cannot blame the weather for this anymore, yes it may create a backlog but they should have sorted it out by now, I am disgusted with them, I deal with couriers for work, and they are all better than these idiots, wouldnt have ordered if I had known they use this company.

We are still waiting for my sons bike from toys r us ordered 26th of nov, I'm losing hope that it's going to be here before christmas, already thinking of what to say to my 5 year old christmas morning when Santa hasn't delivered the only thing he wrote on his list :(:(

On the phone again to toys r us, who immediately told me, yes the courier has delays, so what, not my problem, I ordered when they said 4 working day delivery, now nearly 3 weeks later, still no order.

Yet I can order yesterday from John Lewis, and its will be with me Monday, why are Toys R Us using a rubbish company, Toys R Us are a big company and should use someone reliable, this can not be blamed on the weather now!!!

Delay, delay, I ordered online for convenience,and now I have been totally messed on and no presents yet!

well seeing as we do not have a toys r us or a debenhams in sheffield then you will have to depend on some poor person having to trudge through snow & freezing weather using their own transport and getting paid a pittance for delivering the said items so someone can sit at home and criticize them for not getting through with the order they could not be bothered to collect themselves.

Excuse me playman?

What is the need for that?

The couriers are paid to do a job, yes there may be those shops in Sheffield, some people dont have vehicles to go out to buy stuff, and what's the heck as that got to do with anything?

I paid for a service I have not received.

So take your "cannot be bothered" attitude away, you do not know peoples circumstances, I could be disabled or anything, so if you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything.

Archived