General strike illegal?

What else would expect from someone that considers striking is best conducted with the brick and with fear and intimidation?

You must be really sore about losing that argument that you are continuing to lie about what I said several weeks later.

You must be really sore about losing that argument that you are continuing to lie about what I said several weeks later.

You must be really sore about loosing the miners strike particularly as your chosen propoganda must have been telling you it had universal support.

Ah the famous Wildcat left wing blog site quotes. It is very odd that you will rubbish any article written in the telegraph or Times and yet source your own version of truth from left wing propoganda blogs. You really should try to do better. Or perhaps you have and this is the best you could come up with.

A) I don't rubbish any article written in the Times or Telegraph. You can find the most recent example on the AGW thread where I merely note the Telegraph is not always a credible source but address the point anyway. Your accusation has no substance.

B) If you looked at my links you would see the second was a video of a Professor of Economics.

C) You appear to be guilty of what you have accused me of since rather than address my points instead you prefer to discount anything published with TUC backing.

You must be really sore about loosing the miners strike particularly as your chosen propoganda must have been telling you it had universal support.

:huh:

The Labour Party and TUC didn't properly back the miner's strike.

Does lying about what I have said count as debate for you and Obelix? You must be pretty desperate.

:huh:

The Labour Party and TUC didn't properly back the miner's strike.

Does lying about what I have said count as debate for you and Obelix? You must be pretty desperate.

I didn't say they did, or say you said they did but lying about it must mean you are pretty desperate.:hihi::hihi:

Fortunately for the country the law disagrees with you.

Not quite sure I understand your English there but to clarify the secondary picketing laws have never been used.

Don't know why you bothered to start the thread since the chances of a general strike are very low. Is it because you are just another Percy Sugden living in the past?

With reference to your tired accusation that Wildcat believes in intimidation I would like to ask if you are a pacifist? If not then you believe in the use of intimidation and force to secure political ends.

I didn't say they did, or say you said they did but lying about it must mean you are pretty desperate.:hihi::hihi:

You said this:

My "chosen propoganda" is a reference to the TUC, since that is the source you are arguing should be discounted out of hand. The TUC did not fully back the miners, and their propoganda didn't either. I clearly could not be sore about the miners strike being lost for the false reasons you assert. Your worthless assertions amount to false allegations... ie lies.

It is clear for anyone to see. You must be desperate to deny what you have clearly written just moments ago.

You said this:

My "chosen propoganda" is a reference to the TUC, since that is the source you are arguing should be discounted out of hand. The TUC did not fully back the miners, and their propoganda didn't either. I clearly could not be sore about the miners strike being lost for the false reasons you assert. Your worthless assertions amount to false allegations... ie lies.

It is clear for anyone to see. You must be desperate to deny what you have clearly written just moments ago.

No. Your chosen propoganda is any left wing blog that happens to support you jaded outlook. But if that is the best deffence that you can come up with it just shows how bankrupt your arguements are. It is pretty clear that anyone who wants to look over my posts can make up their own mind without you having to direct them about what conclusion they should draw.

Incidentally if you do go on strike which part of the non productive economy would be ground to a halt.

I think it is you who is sore about losing the election and the miners strike me old mucker. I'm just pointing out that you seem to accept that violence fear and intimidation are perfectly acceptable means to comport yourself in a strike and until you say otherwise I'll be reminding you of that fact.

Archived