LOSE WEIGHT WITH PRIME MOVER Group personal training venue

big chief

To be fair if you're getting a decent level of coaching and three classes a week, with nutritional advice etc. and personal help, I'd say it isn't a bad deal.

Hi Carl, we do some private sessions with an Ice Hockey team which have been going really well, if you wanted to come down and have a look around, we may be able to help with Conditioning work for the BJJ guys, just a thought ;)

• 2 months later...

I've been a member of a really good gym for nearly two years now, and had lost hardly any weight at all, on 3 x week sessions. I just lacked the drive and motivation which these guys have given me back.

I've lost over a stone in 3 weeks with these amazing guys, my physical strength has increased, my body shape has changed, my stamina has gone up, I can now actually achieve more than 3 press ups and I can see my muscles coming out, including my abs! The people there are lovely, caring, attentive, accommodating to people's personal needs, incredibly knowledgeable and totally dedicated. They practice what they preach, offer sound nutritional advice to help with weight loss and good health and they don't scream at you like they do on TV shows; I can't get enough of my workouts there!

The biggest class I've been in has been of 7 people, and I've always felt that I've been observed for my benefit and appropriately encouraged. They push you but don’t allow you to go so far that you injure yourself. And I don't need a posh environment to work out in, I'm going to sweat for goodness' sake, not try to impress people.

As big chief said above personal training sessions are minimum £25 a session, more usually £30, like at the gym I use. At 3 x week that’s £120 a month. Ok, not everyone has £69 quid to spare but it’s a great option for those who have, or who have been paying more so can save money!

You can always go and see what it's like, I think they offer a taster session for free, but you'll soon be hooked on the enthusiasm of everyone there, and their amazing results. A dress size down in 3 weeks? That's my idea of successful.

I just wanted people to know that this really IS a good place to workout and results are very achievable.

Working out hard gives you massive buzz and is very satisfying. And besides, didn’t you know; strong is the new thin ;)

Archived