Would striking over fuel prices get us anywhere?

If you were to tell your employer you weren't going to go to work and you were quite happy to damage the company because the price of oil (and hence the price of road fuel) was going up, what do you think that would do for your job prospects?

How does the demand for road fuel at Christmas compare with the demand in summer? If 124.9p looks bad now, how will it look next summer compared to 150p?

124.9p for 1 LITRE of unleaded I saw this morning.

thats making my trip to work every morning very expensive!

not pretty times round xmas ey!

How far away from your work do you live? Is no other form of transport possible for you?

No it won't because people are selfish and greedy, me me me, and the suppliers know this and charge what they want. People are prepared anything to get what they want because after all, they consider themselves to be better than anyone else.

No it won't because people are selfish and greedy, me me me, and the suppliers know this and charge what they want. People are prepared anything to get what they want because after all, they consider themselves to be better than anyone else.

Isn't this the season of goodwill ?

well I get the train most of the time but surelt this will go up too if the price of fuel overall is going up?

Isn't the price of train tickets supposed to be going up by considerably more than inflation anyway?

If the price of oil goes up, (or if the cost of oil in £ goes up) then the price of anything which travels anywhere is likely to go up.

Archived