HDNL absolutely useless!

Im so mad my christmas party is tomorrow night and I ordered my outfit over 2 weeks ago and when I keep checking trackin on thier web it still says sorting at our hub i'm fuming and when I phoned up I spoke to this really unproffessional arrogant girl who said due to the snow blah blah blah im sick of it ive still got christmas pressies to arrive yet so all in all my outfit wont be here in time :(

I watched watchdog last month and they were mentioning home delivery and thier many complaints why do companies use this courier if they are so useless ???

has anybody else had experiences like this ?

I had ordered a coat from Boohoo online, 4th december. It was sent HDNL the same day, and I finally received it on Tuesday! i contacted them, and was fed the smae snow story. i understand a bit of a delay but otehr couriers managed to deliver in quicker times. I paid £4 for delivery, so was really annoyed. Have complained to the retailer but they've fobbed me off as well.

On a different note I had ordered a wardrobe from littlewoods in March, and it took HDNL till August to collect it! that was fater mnay days off for them to come - they never did.

definitely the worst courier out there!

I have had 2 bad doings with HDNL lately!

Firstly: I had ordered something off of amazon. Usually very quick delivery. However on this occasion, it took 2 weeks to arrive. They had tried to deliver on numerous occasions but was unsuccessful. I kept trying to make a re-delivery date, but no joy. I just kept getting this woman saying "due to adverse weather conditions, we have suspended re-delivery... blah blah blah".

Secondly I ordered a present for a relative of mine for christmas on the 29th November on a next day delivery basis. I finally received it yesterday (16th December). It was a gift set with included 2 glass items. The box it was delivered in had fragile taped all the way around it. I opened the box which was thick in bubble-wrap and them sponge like popcorn pieces. Only to find that the contents were all smashed. It must have taken one hell of a bash.

They obviously don't have a care in the world for what they deliver. Clearly its a case of 'I only deliver, it's not my fault'

I'm waiting for a tele from Tesco Direct, they've sent it with these cowboys.

They tried to deliver but have taken it back and left a card to rearrange delivery.

Problem is that they keep you hanging on for about half an hour then go to a recorded message that redeliveries have been suspended.

This is a premium rate line, 10p per min, they must be making a fortune out of there inefficiencies. Why can't the phone switch straight to the message.

Contacted Tesco, also premium line, and again after several long phone calls they say it is not their problem as they have sent it.

Im so mad my christmas party is tomorrow night and I ordered my outfit over 2 weeks ago and when I keep checking trackin on thier web it still says sorting at our hub i'm fuming and when I phoned up I spoke to this really unproffessional arrogant girl who said due to the snow blah blah blah im sick of it ive still got christmas pressies to arrive yet so all in all my outfit wont be here in time :(

I watched watchdog last month and they were mentioning home delivery and thier many complaints why do companies use this courier if they are so useless ???

has anybody else had experiences like this ?

If it's any consolation, City Link are equally as useless.

Archived