Recommend me a pub/bar full of..ahem.. "character"

Miss M

Brown Bear few months ago, stood at bar with my mate guy walks over says he knows me, i ask where from he says i stopped him playing for England, i was puzzled and asked how, his reply was when he played for Barnsley and i was playing for Sheff Wed my tackle ended his footballing days and if it wasnt for me he would have played in this years world cup (im 51 he was about 40) I work in mental health so i knew how to handle the situation, my mates face was a picture lol. So yes try Brown Bear you will enjoy the people who drink in the place:hihi:

Thanks for your suggestions guys... we only tried the brown bear, and to our dissapointment it was very tame. We were served by a barman who was friendlier than most barpersons in the rest of town - £1.50 for rum and coke.

The characters were plentiful but nothing too shocking LOL

Thanks for your suggestions guys... we only tried the brown bear, and to our dissapointment it was very tame. We were served by a barman who was friendlier than most barpersons in the rest of town - £1.50 for rum and coke.

The characters were plentiful but nothing too shocking LOL

The Brown Bear is very tame. Like someone else posted, try the Hen & Chickens if you have a dental appointment for the next day.

****** i completely forgot about the norfolk arms. their karaoke is a sight to behold :hihi:

i work near it, im sure some people in there have competitions to see how long they can make half a pint last, strange how the "no drinks outside" rule is always ignored.

Archived