Why do modern women find violent men so appealing?

That's a huge sweeping generalisation. Most of the decent blokes I know are married.

You get some men who go for difficult, mental, jealous screaming harpies who make their life hell, you get some women who go for a bad boy type.

But to say women in generally go for violent men is ridiculous and actually quite offensive. In the vast majority of violent relationships it doesn't happen straight away and definitely not until they have their partner in a position where it's difficult to leave. In fact the most common time for violence to start is during pregnancy.

Maybe not but you will deffo know women who like hard men.

There is a difference between being a hard man an a brute don't you think?

I think it's nice to be be protected by your boyfriend/husband etc

However violence towards your girlfriend/wife is a big no no that's where the brute part comes in.

9 news ago i split up with my then boyfriend who is the father to my first child, along came this man he was my brothers friend.. kind, careing, full time job, nice respected not a bad bone in his body type of man and he would do anything for my little boy even though he wasnt his dad!

we went on a few dates but to be honest he wasnt really doing it for me, i had my eye on the well known bad boy... this man could handle himself, sexy as hell, went on a few dates with this man too and the sheer thrill and excitement got me weak at the knees every time! i let man no1 down gently and ended up marrying the bad boy! and having another baby boy... been married for eight years now. happy? yes for the first 7 years but this last year as been a struggle, our marriage is on the verge of divorce! and why? well things change, ive settled down and he thinks he is still gods gift to women, gawping at younger fitter girls, the need to feel young again, and ive just found out about his many one night stands behind my back throughout the years of our marriage! :mad: i dont regret our little boy for one second but i do regret the choice i made in regards to men... give me a kind careing hardworking respectfull man anyday!

Why is it that today good manners and consideration appear to be viewed as a weakness if men possess these qualities?

Are you sure it's just modern women?

Women like "bad boys". For a while at least. Then they like to spend years listing their faults and complaining about "men", never realizing that their choice of men might be at fault here.

But that's women for you. :loopy:

Archived