Why are bus drivers bus drivers?

Perhaps it's just you that brings out the nasty side of bus drivers. Whenever I use public transport the drivers are generally polite and good natured which reflects the way I am to them.
No doubt you also help old ladies across across the road, cheerily whistle wherever you go and have cartoon bunnies scampering around your feet.

Perhaps it's just you that brings out the nasty side of bus drivers. Whenever I use public transport the drivers are generally polite and good natured which reflects the way I am to them.

Maybe your aura suggests the need for others to treat you with kid gloves.

I like the job but its just the arse heads you have to deal with. For every 99% of customers that are friendly, there is always the 1% that has to spoil it by being moody, rude, aggressive etc. I am quite polite and generally happy but it takes one person to spoil everything.

No doubt you also help old ladies across across the road, cheerily whistle wherever you go and have cartoon bunnies scampering around your feet.

Apart from the cartoon bunnies you've pretty much got it right. Treat people as you would have them treat you is a pretty good dictum by which to live.

PS Rather than just quoting Cicero in your sig how about following his advice?

Archived