A CHARITY calendar of naked Whitby bin men is selling fast.

Awww! bless, what are they like? :hihi:

Why is it when workers from other countries pose for nude calendars they're always buff, tanned and with more muscle than you can shake a stick at? And our lot are always a bit podgy. s bit hairy and a bit pallid .. one of the great mysteries of the Universe.

That's a good question Cressida.

Hello, long time since I saw you, hope you're well

Hi Jane, I'm doin' fine hope you are too

I recently had to buy a new laptop as I got a 'status repair' message which I couldn't get rid of, I gave the old one to my son and he had it repaired

Awww! bless, what are they like? :hihi:

Why is it when workers from other countries pose for nude calendars they're always buff, tanned and with more muscle than you can shake a stick at? And our lot are always a bit podgy. s bit hairy and a bit pallid .. one of the great mysteries of the Universe.

Because they make the effort to look nice plus i'm guessing quite alot of photoshop may be involved also.

He's my favourite lol

Good on em I say - but having seen my bin men I hope to god they dont try and copy em :hihi:

youve seen em? so theyre not bin pixies that come in the dead of night and take the rubbish away?

youll be telling me father christmas doesnt exist next :(

Archived