Dennis & Margaret Otter (Grenoside 1960's)

Mike Flint

Can anyone help me get contact details for Dennis & Margaret Otter who used to live at Rocher Close Grenoside in the late sixties early seventies. I believe they moved to Canada but Mick or Elaine may still live in the Sheffield area. My parents who are now in their seventies and live in Yeovil used to be good friends of Dennis and Margaret but sadly lost contact years ago. Any help would be appreciated in re-uniting old friends.

Can anyone help me get contact details for Dennis & Margaret Otter who used to live at Rocher Close Grenoside in the late sixties early seventies. I believe they moved to Canada but Mick or Elaine may still live in the Sheffield area. My parents who are now in their seventies and live in Yeovil used to be good friends of Dennis and Margaret but sadly lost contact years ago. Any help would be appreciated in re-uniting old friends.

Margaret is my cousin and she still lives in Canada.Elaine and Micheal live overthere aswell.Dennis died awhile ago

Margaret is my cousin and she still lives in Canada.Elaine and Micheal live overthere aswell.Dennis died awhile ago
Many thanks for this sad information, would you possible have an Email adress for Margaret, Michael or Elaine as the one I was given did not connect.

Archived