Will you tip the postie for Christmas?

our postie is a real gem.

always goes out of her way to be polite and helpful.

calls us by first name, which might not sound much, but it always seems really freindly.

knows our routine, so knows if we should be in when delivering parcels and goes out of her way to deliver stuff even if it means coming back later.

goes the extra mile to do her job.

thanks for the reminder to tip.

a couple of years ago one of the handsworth posties was caught with thousands of letters he'd stolen from the area and not delivered. we'd suffered for years with missing mail, all we ever got was 6 free 1st class stamps every time we complained. dragged on for ages..

so they can **** off. :-)

The best post woman ever we are blessed to have her, And yes she always stops for a chat and pet our dog :hihi: Well worth a tip

She used to be my post lady and my dog, Max would hear her coming and wait for her at the gate get all excited (she even has a picture of my boy on her phone). Still if we see her about Max drags me over to her goes all giddy like a puppy and nearly wags his tail off.

Since Chantelle left Max now hates the postman and I have had to put a post box up so the postman doesn't come into my garden so chances of seeing him to give him a tip are slim.

Archived