Please give £19, £19 will buy an oap xmas dinner

Has anybody seen this advert?

It asks for £19.

£19 could buy a christmas box, give a homeless person a bed for the night or an oap xmas dinner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EceyPHrimgc

Now, the salvation army does a lot of good work but £19 for a xmas dinner!

You could send 3 OAPS to wetherspoons with £19 and expect them to come back with £1.03 change!

Has anybody seen this advert?

It asks for £19.

£19 could buy a christmas box, give a homeless person a bed for the night or an oap xmas dinner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EceyPHrimgc

Now, the salvation army does a lot of good work but £19 for a xmas dinner!

You could send 3 OAPS to wetherspoons with £19 and expect them to come back with £1.03 change!

I'm sure that the salvation army won't mind if you give less than £19.

I really don't understand why a charity asking for money, at Christmas, would annoy anyone!

I'm normally a little more generous to the two down and outs I allow to live in the decrepit shed at the bottom of my garden. I only see them once a year so tend to give them £20 to buy food (or vodka)

My parents really love me for this but have asked if it's Ok for them to remove the strimmer to make space for a fire ... bless 'em! :D

(The strimmer's staying where it is though!)

I may invite a few old geezers and girlies to my place for Chrimbo dinner.

Having bought in extra thinking we were getting visitors it now appears we are eating alone.

Lots to go round.

Hmmmmm, you know i may just do that.

That sounds nice tatman, I'm sure some lonely elderly people will appreciate a bit of company, warmth and food at Christmas

Archived