Whats up with the car now?

orbs

just been down to matalan 10 mins by car, then its started with a bleep and flashing 'oil pressure low' so i drove to lydl on beaumont shopped for 10 mins then went to check the oil which was fine. not low just right, but it bleeped again on the way home advice please

just been down to matalan 10 mins by car, then its started with a bleep and flashing 'oil pressure low' so i drove to lydl on beaumont shopped for 10 mins then went to check the oil which was fine. not low just right, but it bleeped again on the way home advice please

Electrical short circuit causing the light to come on?

Matalan open at 22.06 on a Sunday? :huh:

As above do not use it. It might be nothing but if it is low oil pressure then using it will kill it. If the oil came on after you'd been using it and it was hot how did you check the oil level? This can only be done properly on a flat surface with the oil cold.

So you're not the only one with clock problems:hihi:

Hows the painting going?

We're not talking about painting on this thread Mr Teeth ... thank you very much! In fact, I'm not talking about painting at all ... full stop! Apart from that, things are fine! :help:

Archived