Why cant dogs go on trams?

I've seen people hide small dogs under their coat on the Metro tram, I've also seen a few guys taking their bikes on - none of the passengers have outed them

:hihi: I think I would have to dress mine up as a person, he's far too big to hide under my coat, though he does behave better than a lot of people I have seen using the tram :suspect:

It is generally down to the fact that some people do not train or control their dog so it stops everyone from using them. Dogs should not disturb other passengers journey by misbehaving or making mess but no doubt selfish people would allow their dog to ruin other peoples journey. Some people do not like dogs so if they were allowed they should only be allowed off peak so people do not have to be near them if they do not wish to be

:hihi: I think I would have to dress mine up as a person, he's far too big to hide under my coat, though he does behave better than a lot of people I have seen using the tram :suspect:

It is generally down to the fact that some people do not train or control their dog so it stops everyone from using them. Dogs should not disturb other passengers journey by misbehaving or making mess but no doubt selfish people would allow their dog to ruin other peoples journey. Some people do not like dogs so if they were allowed they should only be allowed off peak so people do not have to be near them if they do not wish to be

Conversely, people don't like crap music from phones, people eating chips, or people bringing wailing babies on trams.

They're all infinitely more annoying than a few dogs; yet the dogs get singled out...

Conversely, people don't like crap music from phones, people eating chips, or people bringing wailing babies on trams.

They're all infinitely more annoying than a few dogs; yet the dogs get singled out...

Music, chips and babies aren't going to **** on your leg though... Well babies might if you're really unlucky...

Archived