Why cant dogs go on trams?

Why can't dogs go on trams? They're allowed on buses and if they pay why's it any different. Guide dogs are allowed so they can carry animals.

Last dog i saw on a bus, pi$$ed all over the seat then pooped one on the floor...Driver then didn't pick up any more passengers, so he could get it back to the depot for someone to clean up. Just lucky he never turfed the rest of us off as well, although probably wouldn't have been that bothered TBH as the whole bus stank after that.

Simple due to the fact that they are smelly only guide dogs should be allowed.

Again, this applies to people and babies.

You can call it any way you like, but dogs, bike, or people, there shouldn't be any difference.

Control your dog, keep your baby quiet and turn down your crappy music.

Should all be equal.

My dog is still kind of giddy and he gets travel sick so I would not take him on a bus or tram. He would probably crawl about under the seats finding discarded food anyway lol.

If the dog is calm, well behaved and house trained I don't see a problem when its not busy.

Music, chips and babies aren't going to **** on your leg though... Well babies might if you're really unlucky...

No and dogs don't take up three passengers spaces with oversized prams, very rarely scream their heads off and don't blast head banging music in your ear. To be fair to tram though hot food and bikes aren't allowed either and I can't say I've seen either on stupid pram oh sorry supertram:hihi:

why would you want to take a dog on the tram when they are more happy going for walks

People might want to take their dog for a walk somewhere where you have to get the bus or tram, if they haven't got a car, to get there.

On Saturday I saw a dog being transported in the open back of a pick-up truck, it was just stood up in the back.

Archived