Why cant dogs go on trams?

i do hate it when chavs bring on thier big pitbull type dogs and just sit there chatting away whilst the big dog sits in the gang way! i mean come on.. how are people like me, (that are petrified of big dogs ) suppose to walk past these dogs with inches between you and the red eyed snarling thing to get off the bloody bus!

i have been known to get off miles away from home just because i dare not walk past it, its just not fair! and if one more passenger with their dog says to me, "its ok he wont hurt you" i swear i will swing for them... a lady once said that to my sister, then my sister took her adorable little dog for walks every day to help the lady out whilst she was heavily pregnant, then one day that dog turned and ripped chunks out of my sister putting her in hospital for a year! and thats why im petrified of dogs and dont really want to share my journey with one thank you very much.

i do hate it when chavs bring on thier big pitbull type dogs and just sit there chatting away whilst the big dog sits in the gang way! i mean come on.. how are people like me, (that are petrified of big dogs ) suppose to walk past these dogs with inches between you and the red eyed snarling thing to get off the bloody bus!

i have been known to get off miles away from home just because i dare not walk past it, its just not fair! and if one more passenger with their dog says to me, "its ok he wont hurt you" i swear i will swing for them... a lady once said that to my sister, then my sister took her adorable little dog for walks every day to help the lady out whilst she was heavily pregnant, then one day that dog turned and ripped chunks out of my sister putting her in hospital for a year! and thats why im petrified of dogs and dont really want to share my journey with one thank you very much.

Why are they allowed to bring them on board they shpuld be thrown off dog and chav.

People's comments - and attitude - to dogs is really quite shallow sighted. It's easy to say 'no dogs' and then give a reason, but once you ban one thing, you might as well ban everything else.

I can't count the times someone with BO has sat next to me, or how some screaming kid has driven me nuts, or how some dirty skank had dropped food (or dirt) everywhere, yet because it's dogs, it's fine to single them out for some bizarre reason.

In contrast, I think I've encountered one dog in the aisle on a train, and maybe once on a bus. Bags blocking the aisle, *hundreds* of times... In fact, my dog-to-other-incident ratio is massively disproportionate.

Summary: It's easy to single out dogs when they're really the least of the problems encountered on public transport!

/rant over.

People's comments - and attitude - to dogs is really quite shallow sighted. It's easy to say 'no dogs' and then give a reason, but once you ban one thing, you might as well ban everything else.

I can't count the times someone with BO has sat next to me, or how some screaming kid has driven me nuts, or how some dirty skank had dropped food (or dirt) everywhere, yet because it's dogs, it's fine to single them out for some bizarre reason.

In contrast, I think I've encountered one dog in the aisle on a train, and maybe once on a bus. Bags blocking the aisle, *hundreds* of times... In fact, my dog-to-other-incident ratio is massively disproportionate.

Summary: It's easy to single out dogs when they're really the least of the problems encountered on public transport!

/rant over.

you must be lucky then because ive been on buses at least 20 times with great big dogs aboard hounding the gangway and thats just this past 2 months! and in regards to your deffence of bags blocking the gangway... sure people can trip over them, but they are hardley scary are they! dogs might be the least of the problems encountered on public transport in your eyes, but you love dogs by the sounds of it.. some people like me are terrified of dogs and dont really want to be sat on any type of public transport with one! some people like dogs, some dont, some are scared to death of dogs.... thats just the way it goes! i think public transport should be for humans only, and that is my opinion.

Archived