Why cant dogs go on trams?

If a member of your family had been raped or murdered by a person of an ethnic minority, would you be petrified of those too and insist upon them being banned from public transport too?

perhaps therapy for you would be more appropriate than blanket bans to make the world the shape you want it?

thats not the same,humans are humans they have rights and dogs are dogs they are animals! iam not alone in thinking dogs should not be allowed on public transport, plenty of others think the same, i was mearly stateing why i dont want them on public transport... end of!

People on this thread making comparisons between dogs on trams & babies crying on trams are just stupid. Only guide dogs should be allowed on any public transport and babies crying on trams or any public transport doesn't bother me at all.

And totally disregarding the needs and wishes of other people is not stupid I suppose?

And would you mind elaborating on why you think dogs should not be allowed on public transport? And why you think guide dogs are any less "offensive" (for want of a better word) than any other dog?

As if that post isn't just for a reaction :roll:

My dog is a hell of a lot cleaner then some people.

I agree with this mermaid many dogs are cleaner than people in the UK.

I think your signature of every life should have nine cats is borderline insane though :P

I agree with this mermaid many dogs are cleaner than people in the UK.

I think your signature of every life should have nine cats is borderline insane though :P

:hihi: It is a bit-once, through fostering, I had ten in the house. Now I love my cats, but Jesus was that hard work :D

I've just got two of my own, although OH, if you're reading, three really isn't unreasonable, especially if the newbie was to be a ginger tom.....

ANYWAY lol, got a little bit distracted there :hihi: if someone's only justification for not wanting dogs on public transport is that they smell then I think they really need to work on improving their argument if they are to convince anyone that dogs are all savage baby eaters who should be kept in cages at the bottom of the garden for the safety of all mankind :D

Archived