Why cant dogs go on trams?

I dont think dogs should be allowed on public transport.

Because if dogs are allowed on then surely pigs and goats too, and why not shetland ponies and ferrets and baby elephants?

and cats, and bugies dont forget them, bloody nora public transport will be more like noahs ark!

Dogs are allowed on buses and trains and they have to be paid for - the only one that doesn't allow them is supertram. When I had my dog I could took him all over on public transport, nobody complained or shunned him - just opposite, everybody welcomed him and fussed over him and this was all over the country and over a period of 16 years. I never encountered a problem. Some people are miserable so and sos

I was meant to be taking a Brazilian Wandering Spider down to a (I`ll say Pet Store) in the summer and was refused entry when a couple of people kicked off, so why should a dog go on? They contribute nothing, same as the spider.

Guide dogs

Hearing dogs

Therapy dogs

Rescue dogs

Search dogs

Herding dogs

Sled dogs

Hunting dogs

Guard dogs

Tracking

Cadaver dog or Human Remains Detection Dogs

Sniffer dogs

War dogs

Police dogs

Security dogs

RAF dogs

So yeah i can see why you would think that dogs contribute nothing...same as spiders.

Now i would like to stay and chat some more about this, but there is a spider running along my carpet and i need to take my shoe off ;)

Guide dogs

Hearing dogs

Therapy dogs

Rescue dogs

Search dogs

Herding dogs

Sled dogs

Hunting dogs

Guard dogs

Tracking

Cadaver dog or Human Remains Detection Dogs

Sniffer dogs

War dogs

Police dogs

Security dogs

RAF dogs

So yeah i can see why you would think that dogs contribute nothing...same as spiders.

Now i would like to stay and chat some more about this, but there is a spider running along my carpet and i need to take my shoe off ;)

I dont see why you`d take a Human remains dog on a tram. Spiders provide security too, and can find people trapped under rubble after earthquakes.

thats not the same,humans are humans they have rights and dogs are dogs they are animals! iam not alone in thinking dogs should not be allowed on public transport, plenty of others think the same, i was mearly stateing why i dont want them on public transport... end of!

You have the right to be smelly and someone else has the right to have a smelly dog. What's the problem with that?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a rule saying "nothing smelly on the tram", then it could include smelly dogs and smelly people (commoners apparently, who don't have perrier water to wash in or something).

Archived