EDL membership list gets pinched

As ever, I say one thing and you twist it - quite deliberately but hardly subtly - to take the argument down another path.

I did not say that military dictatorships don't exist today - we both know that.

What I did say was, and I'll help you by quoting it :"we don’t have a militant dictatorship trying to take over Europe and causing suffering on our doorsteps as we did then".

Twisting things the way you do is tiresome at best.

Anyone in Europe is free to travel to the UK, they are not asylum seekers.

Places in the world that have wars and terrible hardship are the places the refugees are coming from.

How do u know for sure they are EDL? maybe it was a setup.

because one of em asks if theyve heard of the edl?

because its posted on a site with other EDL, BNP videos and articles?

because theyre doing exactly what the EDL are known to do?

because they fit the general appearance and manner?

but obviously we dont actually know if they are or not, only those involved know for full, and that goes for EVERYTHING ever, only those involved ever know the full facts.

its amazing the lengths some people will go to excuse em :D

because they fit the general appearance and manner?

but obviously we dont actually know if they are or not, only those involved know for full, and that goes for EVERYTHING ever, only those involved ever know the full facts.

Actually several of the people named have said that they were sent emails during the poppy campaign with 'Support the Troops' messages with no mention of the EDL asking for donations which they made and now they're being hounded at their work with people demanding they're sacked.

I don't agree with the EDL's views but the tactics being used against them, essentially because people disagree with them, are very much reminiscent of the hounding of Communists in the McCarthy era. Still at least now it won't be so government sponsored as it was.....

Actually several of the people named have said that they were sent emails during the poppy campaign with 'Support the Troops' messages with no mention of the EDL asking for donations which they made and now they're being hounded at their work with people demanding they're sacked.

I don't agree with the EDL's views but the tactics being used against them, essentially because people disagree with them, are very much reminiscent of the hounding of Communists in the McCarthy era. Still at least now it won't be so government sponsored as it was.....

well tbh if people are so nieve and foolish then they reap what they sow, its like during the bnp furore there was the vicar that said i didnt know the bnp were racist.....................find out about the people and organisation BEFORE you sign up willy nilly, its not rocket science

Anyone in Europe is free to travel to the UK, they are not asylum seekers.

Places in the world that have wars and terrible hardship are the places the refugees are coming from.

I think you meant any EU national is free to. Non EU nationals are not as we are not part of Schengen.

because they fit the general appearance and manner?but obviously we dont actually know if they are or not, only those involved know for full, and that goes for EVERYTHING ever, only those involved ever know the full facts.

1) Wheres this site?

2) i can dress as santa and do exactly what he does

3) Not a very nice thing to judge someone on appearance

4) abit like yourself with asian, pakistani muslims, ect.

I'm not defending any group of thugs, just looking at the bigger picture.

So EDL were mascarading as a charity to sign people up under false pretenses, not only is that illegal it is also highly immoral. i wonder if the money collected even got to our troops. EDL really are scum

So EDL were mascarading as a charity to sign people up under false pretenses, not only is that illegal it is also highly immoral. i wonder if the money collected even got to our troops. EDL really are scum

Hmmm, you mean like this couple of charmers:

http://kirkunity.blogspot.com/2010/12/killers-were-edl-supporters.html

Archived