EDL membership list gets pinched

Maybe it is, but has been born out of (in)tolerance to extremist ranting !

ooh give over, its NEVER been ignored

when needed the police and security services arrest when acts of terrorism are found out

When found to be doing something illegal when protesting then they get arrested, same with the EDL and UAF

thing is generally a bit of ranting and protesting IS NOT illegal even if its not what you want to hear so they can do it

ooh give over, its NEVER been ignored

when needed the police and security services arrest when acts of terrorism are found out

When found to be doing something illegal when protesting then they get arrested, same with the EDL and UAF

thing is generally a bit of ranting and protesting IS NOT illegal even if its not what you want to hear so they can do it

Extremism is not always terrorism mel, and some of the rantings of muslim extremists (some of whom support terrorism), has been ignored in so far as it has been tolerated ! So the EDL was created in opposition to this tolerance, and that is my point, am I right or wrong ?

Extremism is not always terrorism mel, and some of the rantings of muslim extremists (some of whom support terrorism), has been ignored in so far as it has been tolerated ! So the EDL was created in opposition to this tolerance, and that is my point, am I right or wrong ?

You are clearly wrong. The extremism that has been tolerated comes from the far right

sigh here i go again with the extremism arguement with the dimwits

i KNOW theres more to extremism than violence, i tried telling that to hard2miss the other week.

the thing is you can be extreme WITHOUT being illegal and so in this country not be arrested, watched, monitored or logged (that goes for muslims, edl, uaf, students whoever) when you do cross the line into illegality then you get done, as plenty have (on all sides)

as for the EDL point i STILL stand by what ive always said they are anti muslim not radical muslim and are doing nothing but fueling the fire

the bnp are tolerated a lot lot lot more, so much more they actually got voted in as meps

It has been tolerated from both sides, by many people, but not by all, you are clearly, both wrong, and extreme, in that you only see it from one side :thumbsup:

we ALL see things from one side, its life, its opinions, politics in general means your either one side or the other

sigh here i go again with the extremism arguement with the dimwits

i KNOW theres more to extremism than violence, i tried telling that to hard2miss the other week.

the thing is you can be extreme WITHOUT being illegal and so in this country not be arrested, watched, monitored or logged (that goes for muslims, edl, uaf, students whoever) when you do cross the line into illegality then you get done, as plenty have (on all sides)

as for the EDL point i STILL stand by what ive always said they are anti muslim not radical muslim and are doing nothing but fueling the fire

the bnp are tolerated a lot lot lot more, so much more they actually got voted in as meps

dimwit ? typical of you mel, you are actually stupid enough to believe what you post too ! Who said anything about anything being illegal ?

Answer please ????

The fact that it originated in Luton where Europe's latest suicide bomber lived and was part of the Chowdry crew, does go some way to explaining how the EDL may have come in to being, and the cause itself of being anti-Islamic extremist and anti-terror is justifiable and one we should all support. Having said that, EDL are a bunch of lowlife football hooligan scum which undermines their credibility.

The fact that it originated in Luton where Europe's latest suicide bomber lived and was part of the Chowdry crew, does go some way to explaining how the EDL may have come in to being, and the cause itself of being anti-Islamic extremist and anti-terror is justifiable and one we should all support. Having said that, EDL are a bunch of lowlife football hooligan scum which undermines their credibility.

There is low life football hooligan scum and there is low life extremist/terrorist supporting scum...you choose which is more dangerous !

Archived