EDL membership list gets pinched

I sometimes feel sorry for them. It can't be nice to be so cowardly and full of hate

its not that that annoys me, its the denseness, you explain something and go round in circles having to explain every syllable.

i know i used the phrase hard of thinking for a laugh but jeez

anyway i think this threads had its fair share of offtopic arguing im out before michael gets me a christmas ban

There is low life football hooligan scum and there is low life extremist/terrorist supporting scum...you choose which is more dangerous !

Neither are people of sound mind. It's highly unfortunate that a legitimate cause attracts undesirable characters from the far right and football hooligan firms.

Look at what happened in Madrid after the train bombings there. A massive show of solidarity against the terrorists from the whole public in a vigil on the streets of Madrid. That sort of thing never happened here after 07/07/05. It could never happen here, because it would attract the far right who would use the occasion for their own ends and normal people would not want to associate with them, undermining the whole thing.

Neither are people of sound mind. It's highly unfortunate that a legitimate cause attracts undesirable characters from the far right and football hooligan firms.

Look at what happened in Madrid after the train bombings there. A massive show of solidarity against the terrorists from the whole public in a vigil on the streets of Madrid. That sort of thing never happened here after 07/07/05. It could never happen here, because it would attract the far right who would use the occasion for their own ends and normal people would not want to associate with them, undermining the whole thing.

what people should do in this country is ignore the likes of the EDL and instead make britain a better place to live instead of mindless divisions and creating deep seated hatreds and fears

its not that that annoys me, its the denseness, you explain something and go round in circles having to explain every syllable.

i know i used the phrase hard of thinking for a laugh but jeez

anyway i think this threads had its fair share of offtopic arguing im out before michael gets me a christmas ban

I'll take a ban with you, merry christmas dimwit :thumbsup:

The report button is that way...now get over yourself :loopy:

what people should do in this country is ignore the likes of the EDL and instead make britain a better place to live instead of mindless divisions and creating deep seated hatreds and fears

People ignore what they choose to ignore don't they mel ?

I suppose you think Muslim Extremists are making Britain a better place to live then eh mel, come on even you can't be that narrow minded and stupid....jeez !

People ignore what they choose to ignore don't they mel ?

I suppose you think Muslim Extremists are making Britain a better place to live then eh mel, come on even you can't be that narrow minded and stupid....jeez !

i have NEVER said that at all and you know it, i hate muslim extremists i always have. BUT i stand by my reasoning that "british bulldogs" marching around major MUSLIM areas does nothing at all to get muslim EXTREMISTS out of the country, in fact i think it helps it grow.

im still waiting for a response by any EDL apologists as to what they think their actual aims are and if its working, and most importantly whats it do for me (being male, white, english and athiest)

i have NEVER said that at all and you know it, i hate muslim extremists i always have. BUT i stand by my reasoning that "british bulldogs" marching around major MUSLIM areas does nothing at all to get muslim EXTREMISTS out of the country, in fact i think it helps it grow.

im still waiting for a response by any EDL apologists as to what they think their actual aims are and if its working, and most importantly whats it do for me (being male, white, english and athiest)

Oh so your not an apologist for the muslim EXTREMISTS then, your on a thread about the EDL membership list, arguing against someone who has pointed out to another poster, that the EDL was created in response to muslim extremism, right or wrong mel ?

You can view things how you like mel, but your reasoning is no better than mine, but just typical of an extreme lefty on here...me I am not extreme right but I do understand why the EDL exist ! Can you explain why you think muslim extremists exist? I'm sure you can !

Oh so your not an apologist for the muslim EXTREMISTS then, your on a thread about the EDL membership list, arguing against someone who has pointed out to another poster, that the EDL was created in response to muslim extremism, right or wrong mel ?

You can view things how you like mel, but your reasoning is no better than mine, but just typical of an extreme lefty on here...me I am not extreme right but I do understand why the EDL exist ! Can you explain why you think muslim extremists exist? I'm sure you can !

youve really lost the plot, the reason i dont like the EDL ive just explained in the post you quoted

youve really lost the plot, the reason i dont like the EDL ive just explained in the post you quoted

You have lost the plot !

I have not asked for a reason why you don't like the EDL, have I ?

I'm asking why you think muslim extremists exist, you can answer that one surely, your quick to put down posters who you don't agree with, but with very little substance.....going round in circles eh mel :wink:

Archived