EDL membership list gets pinched

generally i put it down to WHY a group is violent, if its something like the BNP or NF then generally its hate and ignorance and violence against innocent people which to me isnt on

if its an anti facist group then its a valid target they are fighting against.

Muslim extremists are as 'Fascist' as you can get, and bombing people on buses, trains and flying planes into buildings is violence against innocent people is it not ?

Muslim extremists are as 'Fascist' as you can get, and bombing people on buses, trains and flying planes into buildings is violence against innocent people is it not ?

indeed it is AND before you say anything else id like to reiterate that no matter what the EDL try to say they hate MUSLIMS not just extremists, which makes your next arguement null and void

Final warning.

If you cannot debate the issue without recourse to insults, accusations and bickering then the thread will be closed and further action is likely to be taken against those ignoring this warning.

in certain cases yes......i aint no pacifist

if somebody attacked me id fight back if i had to (i always try talking my way out of it first, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt)

That's taking things off topic mel as we are not talking about you.

This is about organised group violence which you are saying you approve of when it's commited in a way that supports your beliefs.

No violence is acceptable mel.

That's taking things off topic mel as we are not talking about you.

This is about organised group violence which you are saying you approve of when it's commited in a way that supports your beliefs.

No violence is acceptable mel.

errrrrrrm all you said was

Are you saying violence is acceptable?

i answered your question, on or off topic i answered it

do you remember when there was an irish march in sheff? about 86 / 87 ish?

it got attacked (near the markets) by a couple of hundred nazi skinheads and assorted NF supporters etc whod come from miles around purely to attack that march.

they met resistance from quite a few anarchists and anti facists that day, should people have stood back and just let the march get attacked?

im sorry but its a no from me

errrrrrrm all you said was

i answered your question, on or off topic i answered it

do you remember when there was an irish march in sheff? about 86 / 87 ish?

it got attacked (near the markets) by a couple of hundred nazi skinheads and assorted NF supporters etc whod come from miles around purely to attack that march.

they met resistance from quite a few anarchists and anti facists that day, should people have stood back and just let the march get attacked?

im sorry but its a no from me

Weren't the Irish Roman Catholics in support of the Nazis during the war?

Also, your supporting vigilantism, the Police should be the ones to stop trouble like that, that's their job, not yours!

Weren't the Irish Roman Catholics in support of the Nazis during the war?

Also, your supporting vigilantism, the Police should be the ones to stop trouble like that, that's their job, not yours!

the people have always mobilised against facists, whether its the battle of cable street, anti bnp demos or the spanish civil war

Archived