EDL membership list gets pinched

the people have always mobilised against facists, whether its the battle of cable street, anti bnp demos or the spanish civil war

Other than when they joined them, were them or just plain supported them! Oh, or couldn't really do anything!

What about in countries like say Afghanistan, they the people needed help because of their weak position. So it's not that simple!

Q. Who are "the people" you speak of?

errrrrrrm all you said was

i answered your question, on or off topic i answered it

do you remember when there was an irish march in sheff? about 86 / 87 ish?

it got attacked (near the markets) by a couple of hundred nazi skinheads and assorted NF supporters etc whod come from miles around purely to attack that march.

they met resistance from quite a few anarchists and anti facists that day, should people have stood back and just let the march get attacked?

im sorry but its a no from me

If its a no from you and not acceptable then why do you advocate their been valid targets for anti-fascist to fight against.

And yes i do remember that march...as my mum wrote a piece in the Star saying she got trapped in the middle of it and her 9 year old daughter got trampled on and pinned against a wall.

Now what you have is the views of that 9 year old who does not accept any group violence.

Other than when they joined them, were them or just plain supported them! Oh, or couldn't really do anything!

What about in countries like say Afghanistan, they the people needed help because of their weak position. So it's not that simple!

Q. Who are "the people" you speak of?

im not sure where afghanistan comes into the equation?

who are "the people?" anybody and everybody who is against facism (whether theyre jews, anarchists, commies, anti facists, just normal everyday people)

im not sure where afghanistan comes into the equation?

who are "the people?" anybody and everybody who is against facism (whether theyre jews, anarchists, commies, anti facists, just normal everyday people)

The Taliban could easily be described as fascist's!

If its a no from you and not acceptable then why do you advocate their been valid targets for anti-fascist to fight against.

im sorry but that doesnt make sense at all.

Ok, I’ll quote for you. I said:

Are you saying violence is acceptable?

You said:

im sorry but its a no from me.

But you’d already said:

if its an anti facist group then its a valid target they are fighting against.

Not talking about self defence here, you clearly said the anti fascists have ‘valid targets’ to fight against. So you are saying violence is acceptable – if it’s against groups you don’t like.

So you are saying violence is acceptable – if it’s against groups you don’t like.

no thats not what i said

to me theres differences of violence, i call good and bad, simplistic i know but

somebody randomly stabbing somebody in the street is bad?

self defence is good?

make sense?

now to me, fascists, bully people, they attack innocent people either cos of their own petty hatred, made up lies or just cos they can, to me thats wrong

on the other hand anti facists ONLY target people who have become targets due to their own actions and become part of the "war"

i know its quite a leap of the imagination for "some" people on here and i think weve gone very off topic, really it should be a topic of its own

Archived