EDL membership list gets pinched

you mean like what the right wing elements have been doing for years, posting known and suspected "reds" up on red watch so they can get harrassed and worse?

even grannys that happen to go on the odd anti war demo, refugee helping initiatives get their pictures, names and addresses posted up

Precisely. It's not right is it?

Where did they threaten them, at what time on the video?

their whole manner was threatening, plus where he said a couple of times at least theyd come back with more every week, that not a threat?

as well as a threat its also completely uncalled for, people going about their lawful innocent daily lives getting abuse for nothing

their whole manner was threatening, plus where he said a couple of times at least theyd come back with more every week, that not a threat?

as well as a threat its also completely uncalled for, people going about their lawful innocent daily lives getting abuse for nothing

I agree, but i also don't like it when topshop staff get threatened/windows smashed etc by gobby students/anarchists.

It's not a threat against the staff, as is being insinuated.

I thought they were rather polite, all the manager needed have said is 'please refer to our website' or 'this is our halal policy here on the wall' or if she didn't have a clue 'I'm sorry I don't know you'd have to speak with the franchise operators'.

Incidentally I went to a KFC earlier in the week for a few people, but my Muslim friends would not have anything from KFC even though it was supposedly halal because they recon some KFCs are putting up a sign stating halal but really it isn't, that could explain why the manager didn't want to provide an answer.

--

It's not a threat against the staff, as is being insinuated.

I thought they were were rather polite, all the manager needed have said is 'please refer to our website' or 'this is our halal policy here on the wall' or if she didn't have a clue 'I'm sorry I don't know you'd have to speak with the franchise operators'.

oh come on, stop being a pawn in their game constantly excusing em, why cant you ever just admit its wrong and they SHOULDNT be doing stuff like that, ESPECIALLY when it shows up their main excuse (being that they are against extremists) as being lies (since not only extremists eat halal)

polite, lol, yeah specially when the little **** sticks the rods up at em at the end

Archived