EDL membership list gets pinched

You cant simply disregard information that does not fit with your assumptions. Address it, counter it or disprove it, but do not ignore as that does nothing for your argument.

As I said it's window dressing, same tactic used by the BNP when they went from skinheads and bovver boots to suits and short back and sides.

'Look - we have a Sikh we have a pakistani bird - we can't possibly be a bunch of racist numskulls looking for a ruck, can we?'

Well, yes actually they can. There's a massive body of evidence to suggest that the EDL is predominantly a racist group.

As I said it's window dressing, same tactic used by the BNP when they went from skinheads and bovver boots to suits and short back and sides.

'Look - we have a Sikh we have a pakistani bird - we can't possibly be a bunch of racist numskulls looking for a ruck, can we?'

Well, yes actually they can. There's a massive body of evidence to suggest that the EDL is predominantly a racist group.

If there is such a wealth of evidence that the EDL are inherently racist why do they attract people from ethnic groups then? Are these people coerced, naive or something else?

If there is such a wealth of evidence that the EDL are inherently racist why do they attract people from ethnic groups then? Are these people coerced, naive or something else?

If you've got to ask such a question then the one who's naive is you.

If you've got to ask such a question then the one who's naive is you.
So you can't answer it then?

Or you just hate to admit that some coloured people share the views of white EDL members that mass immigration is a bad thing and needs to be controlled to preserve what's left of English culture and society?

Can you?

The EDL clearly have racist undertones. They are vehemently anti-muslim, yet they also attract a small number of members of our ethnic minority citizens. Why should that be?

I've got a theory. Do you have one?

Or you just hate to admit that some coloured people share the views of white EDL members that mass immigration is a bad thing and needs to be controlled to preserve what's left of English culture and society?

Whoa Dobbin! I thought that the EDL were only supposed to be against islamic extremists?

A few duped token darkies doesn't mean anything.

Anyway what's this about 'preserving what's left of English culture' are you paranoid? Seem's plenty of it left to me:rolleyes:

Archived