EDL membership list gets pinched

Try not to be so petulant, despite trade being quiet this time of year I have other things to do than answer your zealous postings and cannot spend every moment at the PC.

Yet you have enough time to post a none answer?

Hmmm...

Err - actually I corrected you on the distasteful accusation you made over Jews fleeing the Holocaust.

But of course, you choose to read it differently - as ever :rolleyes:

You never answered the first time, after a lot of huffing and puffing you said you would allows jews to stay but things are different now, you claim, and no countries are at war or in turmoil.

A rather evasive, dishonest response.

Im rather puzzled by this... the majority of EDL supporters are on the EDL Facebook page anyway, since that is where they seem to organise their demos from. I would have thought that most of their doners will be members of their page buying clothing and other items, I cant see companies or public figures donating since they aren't a political party.

A lot of them are under fake profile though or have their profiles set to private so you can't work out who they are. This list has names, phone nos, addresses, email addresses etc so people know exactly who they are and can contact them.

And considering the man who hacked them is rampant anti-semite and hates Indians he's no better than the EDL anyway. He's not an anti-racist at all, he just doesn't like people criticising Muslims but is perfectly happy to be racist about Indians, Jews, the British, Americans, blah, blah, blah......

You think no military dictatorships exist in the 21st century?

Besides, it's been explained to you ad nauseum that refugees don't have to seek refuge in the nearest country, although most do.

There are countries in turmoil all over the world, you're very naive if you think military dictatorships stopped after WW2!

As ever, I say one thing and you twist it - quite deliberately but hardly subtly - to take the argument down another path.

I did not say that military dictatorships don't exist today - we both know that.

What I did say was, and I'll help you by quoting it :"we don’t have a militant dictatorship trying to take over Europe and causing suffering on our doorsteps as we did then".

Twisting things the way you do is tiresome at best.

Archived