When is the last post?

I know the last posting day for 1st class is tomorrow, but that's not what I mean.

When is the last day we are going to the postie? I have 3 items that were posted 2 weeks ago and are all presents for my daughters Christmas, I got a card through last Saturday and tried all week to collect it and it wasn't in the sorting office??? and 2 other items that haven't even been attempted.

I know there is a backlog but if they made items availiable for collection, then surely we could all help clear the back log.

I got a card through last Saturday and tried all week to collect it and it wasn't in the sorting office???

That happened to us and in the end we found out a neighbor a few doors away had it. The post office didn't know where it was and our card said they had it. You would think a nice neighbor would have brought it round though rather than wait for it to be picked up!

Oh they wouldn't do that around here lol, I think even the postie knows that if my neighbours got their hands on any of my stuff it would be in CEX within the hour lol.

Glad you managed to get yours though and yeah I agree about the neighbour thing, people just arent what they used to be are they.

Archived