Bankers to get £7 billion in Xmas Bonuses !

I saw a Banker begging in Sevenoaks High Street this morning.

The poor bloke had a bit of cardboard around his neck, which said:-

'' Hungry, and second homeless, please help''.

Prat.

For a minute I thought you were talking about "Mad John" there!

There really is a loony ex-banker who wanders around Sevenoaks High Street (although he has been doing so for many years - not a recent thing)

It's rumoured that he had a nervous breakdown after Black Monday and just wanders around the train station in what used to be a smart suit, talking to commuters etc. He sometimes sweeps the floor, although he isn't paid to! :loopy:

For a minute I thought you were talking about "Mad John" there!

There really is a loony ex-banker who wanders around Sevenoaks High Street (although he has been doing so for many years - not a recent thing)

It's rumoured that he had a nervous breakdown after Black Monday and just wanders around the train station in what used to be a smart suit, talking to commuters etc. He sometimes sweeps the floor, although he isn't paid to! :loopy:

So, you've clocked me then ??

So, when can we expect them to pay the bail out money back ?

Exactly, any bonus monies should go directly into paying back the loan and when the Banks belong to them again they can do what they want with the money.

They should after years of having the cream now put up with a basic salary until the debt is not around their necks. Just imagine if we had a massive credit card debt paid for us and instead of giving everything we were earning into getting it paid off we were still out spending away as if nothing had changed. And these people expect everyone else be morally obliged to honour debt as a priority.

what makes you think it is the same brokers who mess up are getting the bonus:loopy:? those will have been dismissed and new young intelligent people doing it now

Ang on are you for real ?

Where have all the Bankers gone that messed up then?

No where, its the same lot now as it were then and all this talk of them going somewhere else to work is no more than the spoilt kid saying he will take his ball in.

Its a bit like Poo bear all sticky around his mouth saying 'honey, what honey ?'

Archived