Bankers to get £7 billion in Xmas Bonuses !

what makes you think it is the same brokers who mess up are getting the bonus:loopy:? those will have been dismissed and new young intelligent people doing it now

Not according to the Panorama programme. From memory only 2 or 3 who were the key culprits were removed (often moving into equally lucrative posts).

In any case the damage has already been done. The governemnt poured billions of public money into the failing banks & half a million public sector jobs are to go & a consequent half a million private sector jobs will be lost too.

Not according to the Panorama programme. From memory only 2 or 3 who were the key culprits were removed (often moving into equally lucrative posts).

In any case the damage has already been done. The governemnt poured billions of public money into the failing banks & half a million public sector jobs are to go & a consequent half a million private sector jobs will be lost too.

Don't waste your time trying to explain.

I suppose that you thing BA MBA is a little deer in a cartoon.

BA MBA means your daddy has more money then sense and support you though far too much at uni instead of living in the real world and supporting yourself instead of waiting for inheritance and wasting your time on pointless forums when you are that well educate as you think you are:loopy:

most of the banks have pay it back aprt from a few badly run banks

BA MBA means your daddy has more money then sense and support you though far too much at uni instead of living in the real world and supporting yourself instead of waiting for inheritance and wasting your time on pointless forums when you are that well educate as you think you are:loopy:

I paid for everything myself, my dad was dead before I did any of my qualifications. Have you ever thought of taking English lessons ?

most of the banks have pay it back aprt from a few badly run banks

That is true, but they haven't paid for the £1 trillion of damage they did to the economy as a consequence.

Smokers pay for the costs they incur the state, as do car owners, why should bankers be any different?

They owe us not just for what we lent them but for all the businesses that folded, the jobs lost and the money that had to be injected in to the economy as a consequence of their actions.

so it was the bankers fault for lending money to muppets who cant afford to pay back, Shouldnt the muppets be jail? is no good saying the lender is wrong, its the borrowers who borrows money they havnt got or cant afford that should be punish instead of letting go bankrupt and start afresh

Archived