Cable threatens to bring Government down..

This all started with the revelations made in the Daily Torygraph. It occurs to me that the media company is trying to influence the Tories to ditch the Libs from government. You'd think this would force a General Election but I'm not sure it would. We have a little tyrant who will stop at nothing to retain power.

The latest gumph. Call me what you will but I think that this will be water off the Tories backs, given the Lib Dems track record in office.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/conservative/8220360/Cameron-and-Osborne...-you-cant-trust-them-say-Lib-Dems.html

David Heath, the deputy Leader of the House, said the Chancellor had the “capacity to get up one’s nose” and did not appreciate what it was like to lose £1,000 a year – the value of the cut in child benefit for higher earners.

Paul Burstow, the care minister, told reporters from The Daily Telegraph: “I don’t want you to trust David Cameron.” And Andrew Stunell, the local government minister, said he did not know where the Prime Minister stood on the “sincerity monitor”.

Norman Baker, the transport minister, even privately compared the Conservatives within government to the South African apartheid regime, claiming that it was his job to campaign from the “inside”.

Never going to happen. The Lib Dems know that would mean political extermination and no party would pull out at this stage.

:DDon't be so crule. There seems to be a group of Laborites on here that hav'nt come to terms with election deafeat and this is all they have to cling on to over Christmas.

There seems to be a group of Laborites on here that hav'nt come to terms with election deafeat and this is all they have to cling on to over Christmas.

And there are yet others, who did vote for the Glib Dims in the hope of change, only to find the only things that were going to change, were the elected representitive's minds:rolleyes:.

Let's hope so.

This cretinous country deserves bankruptcy and they're the best candidates for that task.

I was genuinely gutted when Gordon lost the election. He'd come so far, yet never got to fully complete his ruination of the nation.

You weren't as far as I can recall!:rolleyes:

And there are yet others, who did vote for the Glib Dims in the hope of change, only to find the only things that were going to change, were the elected representitive's minds:rolleyes:.

Of which a large number were tactical voters who now moan they didn't get what they wanted :roll:

Sour grapes do taste pretty bad this time of year don't they.

Spot-on. Brown said 'these two are not ready for power' before the election.

Is this the unelected Prime Minister you speak of? The Brown who sold our gold reserves at rock bottom prices, had brought about an end to boom and bust, saved the world and left the UK economy in tatters :huh:

Good riddance!

Is this the unelected Prime Minister you speak of? The Brown who sold our gold reserves at rock bottom prices, had brought about an end to boom and bust, saved the world and left the UK economy in tatters :huh:

Good riddance!

He was absolutely spot-on. We'll found out just how 'bad' he was over the next few months.:hihi:

Archived