Coffee in the Evening?

unicorn27

Hi all,

Anyone know of a decent coffee shop that stays open in the evenings? Most of the main ones close between 5pm and 7pm.

Looking for a coffee shop (or something similar) in the centre of town that's specifically open tonight (21 Dec) and likely to stay open at least till 8pm. Preferably 9pm.

Thanks for any help/info!

Paul C.

• 2 weeks later...
The lady friend and I often half-joke about how we're going to open a continental-type coffee shop that'll open in the evenings when we have the money to!

Nice to know we'd have at least one customer!

I think you'd have more than one customer.. i'd much rather an independent place, over a chain bar or café.

There's not very many late night coffee places here, especially unique ones..I say there's a need for more, and think that there's definitely something of a business opportunity.. 'gap in the market' or whatever the exact business terminology is..I wish the UK would embrace cafe culture a little bit more, much like the rest of Europe.

The lady friend and I often half-joke about how we're going to open a continental-type coffee shop that'll open in the evenings when we have the money to!

Nice to know we'd have at least one customer!

Seriosuly - do start one if you get the chance.....another customer here.

Archived