Emergency - Easy to make Bird feeder.

tis so! This thread is about wild birds.

ignore MJ, he lives under a bridge every now and then. Right now he is feeding off your dismay and washing it down with your hurt. He be a bad man, some say he is the baddest man in south yorkshire.

Frrd the birds baby.

Not an emergency then! People sleeping out in this weather with no shelter or food is an emergency.

This is about birds MJ!!!!! just to keep you happy, how about if each night one homeless person was burned? This would reduce homeless people and keep the other ones warm! I have written this idea down and posted it to myself before you steal it, although I worried about the thieving temporary post people taking it now.

I find I'm constantly having to go out with a kettle full of boiling water to de-freeze the birdtable.

I noticed today that every berry from every tree in Waitrose car park has been eaten. I suspect the Waxwings have been busy.

I've never seen the need to put water out for the birds. Sheffield has many rivers and waterways and no bird in Sheffield would ever be more than a couple of minutes flight away from water.

to de freeze the table, not to put water out! Oh Mj you bad man

I've still not forgiven them for dumping great big purple berry poos all over my car :mad: And they make a racket when they're in the gutter, and they've no consideration when they start chirping early doors. :rant:

I've still not forgiven them for dumping great big purple berry poos all over my car :mad: And they make a racket when they're in the gutter, and they've no consideration when they start chirping early doors. :rant:

actually I am now with MJ. I am off to buy an air rifle, in fact no I am going to buy some shops own brand bread for the birds! It tastes awful and full of nothing but crap. Hahahahaha now lets see how they like them apples!

actually I am now with MJ. I am off to buy an air rifle, in fact no I am going to buy some shops own brand bread for the birds! It tastes awful and full of nothing but crap. Hahahahaha now lets see how they like them apples!

Don't forget to feed them the cheap stodgy bread first, it will weigh them down and make them slow, much easier targets.

Archived